• Royalty Accountant (LA) (Royalty Review Council) • Music Publishing Client Manager (LA) • Licensing Assistant Wixen Music (LA) • Director, Client Solutions (Nielsen Music - NY) • Part-Time Royalty Assistant (LA)
View All Jobs
US Copyright Office Copyright Legislative Developments
Digital Music News The Most Calming Music for Dogs Ever Created
• 2017 Billboard Latin Music Conference Announces 'The Life of Jenni Rivera' Panel • 2017 Billboard Latin Music Conference Announces Power Players Panel Feat. Latin Music's Top Movers & Shakers • Billboard Latin Music Awards - finalists announced • What Happened In Latin Music In 2016? • Universal Music Publishing and Roc Nation Latin partner for the Latin Market
View All Entries
• The SCL Submits Comments In Response To the USCO's Request • How the Battle Over Control of the U.S. Copyright Office Could Affect the Music Industry • 15 Music Organizations Say DMCA Isn't Working • Copyright Alliance Asks President Trump To Strengthen Protections • Copyright Royalty Board Cost-of-Living Adjustments Take Effect
View All Entries
View All Jobs
Synchronization Creative Manager (LA)
Posted: Jan 23, 2017
Music Sales Corp. is currently seeking a Creative Manager, Synchronization for our Santa Monica office.
• Pitch Music Sales’ catalog of publishing and master rights for film, television, advertising, trailers, promos, and games.
• Seek, make contact, and meet with the studio and music supervision community for purposes of recommending music, marketing, and securing synchronization licenses.
• Coordinate with publishing and master counterparts on shared master/publishing requests.
• Meet with writers and writer management to update them on projects and better assist in pitching for new opportunities.
• Research film and television production schedules and maintain a list of creative music contacts.
• Represent Music Sales at concerts, showcases, listening parties, mixers, and other industry events.
• Send out e-mail blasts and other forms of promotion.
• Perform such other duties as reasonably may be required or assigned.
• A minimum of two to three years of experience creating, developing, and maintaining significant relationships in the film and television music community, specifically within music supervision
• Motivated, responsive and collegial team player able to work diplomatically with internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrate a high level of creativity in music recommendations and projects.
• Ability to create and maintain relationships with clients.
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change and improvements within scope of work.
• Understanding of US and international copyright basics.
• Excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Windows and Outlook; knowledge of iMaestro is a plus.
Music Sales Corp. / G. Schirmer Inc. (Music Sales) is a leading independent music publisher with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona, Tokyo, Copenhagen, and Sydney. Home to a vast catalog spanning both pop and classical music, Music Sales functions as a full service music publisher and copyright administrator with a focus on promoting and exploiting their copyrights in the film, television and advertising world. The Los Angeles office offers a one-stop shop for music professionals, providing everything from publishing services and music supervision to songwriting and production.
We offer a competitive salary as well as health and dental insurance and enrollment in our company's 401k plan.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
2nd Annual Mountain Recording Retreat
AIMP Nashville Awards // SAVE THE DATE
Music Biz 2017 // May 15-18
AIMP Premier Members only Roundtable Discussion -
Music Licensing Regime Is Out Of Tune View More
How much should writers and publishers get paid? with Rich Stumpf of Atlas Music Publishing View More
See all Articles
Music Publishing Radio Show ft. Corey Field
by C. Field
View Full Post
NMPA Membership Dues Reduced For Qualifying Publishers
by L. Redwing
View Full Post
See all Posts
House Judiciary Committee Passes Register Appointment Bill The Copyright Alliance reported that on March 29, the House Judiciary Committee passed H.R. 1695, the Register of Copyrights Selec …
NMPA & NSAI Present Case to CRB The NMPA and NSAI will begin presenting their case to the Copyright Royalty Board (CRB) on March 8th to determine the new mechanic …